• The Daniel Plan Café

    • Recipes

Sure, you know exercise is good for you. It keeps your weight in check, makes you stronger, and keeps you feeling youthful and staying active into old age....
My alarm is set to the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. It’s impossible to not smile when this song plays. This, combined with the other habits below, set the tone for a productive, happy and healthy day....
Did you know that we can rewire our brains for happiness? Research shows that while 60% of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40% is up to us. Pastor Chuck Swindoll takes it a step further and says that life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. Both statistics are extremely motivating, as they illustrate the keys to our happiness are no longer in someone else’s pocket, but in our own....
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. —Psalm 100:4 NIV Life is always less than perfect, so there’s always something to complain about if we want to take that attitude. But the Bible says, “Do everything without complaining and arguing” (Philippians 2:14 NLT). Why? Because the negativity snowballs if we entertain it. On the other hand, if we focus on the things we have to be grateful for, we enter God’s gates with thanksgiving. We’re in his powerful presence....
So, we’ve given you the natural solutions to help treat symptoms of IBS. But maybe you are wondering what recipes you can include in your day to continue to nourish your gut? After all, it is said to be our 2nd brain, so let’s feed it some brain food! These 3 recipes are simple enough to include every day. ...


 
Pastors & Leaders
Get The Book
Track Your Progress - Update Your Measurements
Daniel Plan - FAQs

Latest Tweet

Follow On Twitter

Tell Us Your Story

How are you doing on The Daniel Plan? We want your story to be an encouragement for others. Share with us your trials and successes.

  • First Name:
  • Last Name:
  • Email:
  • Phone:
  • Upload your Before photo:
  • Tell us why you are starting The Daniel Plan and what you hope to accomplish:
  • I give Saddleback Church permission to publish my story through any Saddleback publications or websites designed to encourage others.